I will be tweeting from the triple crown of yoyo today so follow me @mcstlyoyo if you want to know what's going on
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Sunday, July 8, 2012
So I just joined this awesome website for the yo-yo community and made a groups so if you live near St Louis or Madison county go over and join at this link http://www.yoyocommunity.com/groups/viewgroup/43-mcstl-yoyo I only need two more people to join before I start having meets.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- When there was that moment of confusion with the terminology I was confusing the gap and the catch zone.
- I am still not sure about the response i think it is a one drop flow grove.
- I forgot to mention that this yo-yo is very stable and the only way to fix a bad throw is to recall it and throw it again.
- This throw is defiantly worth the money.
|Here is a shot with the grove and the response|
|Here is a shot of the bearing|
|Here are the specs|
|Here is a motion shot|
|Another motion shot|
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- This yo-yo has a pretty nice bearing, it is a centro tac bearing however I do like concave bearings best.
- It is has a pretty light feel to it and even though I typically like yo-yos with a heavier feel to them.
- It is also bead blasted so it is not as smooth as a yo-yo that has a pyrite finish however it does grind quite well.
- For those of you have seen my twitter page you know that I also throw a Toxic Hazmat and the Drop Bear is a little thinner then the Hazmat it has about the width of the dv888 for those of you who have thrown that.
- I've found that since it has a smaller width is you thrown say a double or nothing, and the strings are closer together it is alot easier to land it on just the string you want to.
- This yo-yo really has a nice design, which you will be seeing soon because I have decided I will do a video review on it.