Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Evil spins auditions

So if you saw my video you know that I am starting a new team for yoyo if you are interested let me tell you what this is NOT: It is not a sponsorship I don't sell anything and I'm not giving you any free yoyo stuff, It is not a team of people who prefer to learn tricks rather than innovate.

Now that I've got that out of the way I'll tell you what it is it is a video team or crew if you will. It is for people who like to make up their own tricks even if they aren't the coolest, best, or most difficult. To be on this team you simply audition by uploading a video to Youtube and titleing it "Evil spins auditoin-- (your name)" then send the link to evilspinsaudition@gmail.com . please note auditioning does not garuntee you a spot on the team.
Rules:


  • 3-5 minutes long
  • at leaste 2 styles
  • mostly original tricks

It would also help to use an uncommon style such as moebius or double string for a list with uncommon styles as well as the main styles look here http://www.yoyowiki.org/wiki/Styles_Of_Play
 here is a link to a video of what an audition should look like minus the title and part where I talk at the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Yk55_MPfc sorry it's not here but it wouldn't let me post the video on the blog


No comments:

Post a Comment